Two-Dimensional Heterogeneous Ruthenium-Molybdenum Disulfide Nanocatalyst for the Selective Aerobic Oxidation of Amines
- Two-Dimensional Heterogeneous Ruthenium-Molybdenum Disulfide Nanocatalyst for the Selective Aerobic Oxidation of Amines
- 엄병헌; Muhammad Asif Hussain; MinHo Yang; Hyung-Seok Jang; Sung-Yeon Hwang; Bong Gill Cho; Jung Won Kim
- Issue Date
- Industrial & engineering chemistry research
- VOL 55, NO 25-7047
- A highly efficient two-dimensional (2D) nanocatalyst for the aerobic oxidation of amines, consisting of ruthenium-exfoliated molybdenum disulfide (Ru@E-MoS2), was investigated. As-synthesized Ru@E-MoS2 yielded the nitriles from various aromatic, aliphatic, allylic, and heteroatomic amines with high selectivity in molecular oxygen as terminal oxidants. The Ru@E-MoS2 experienced an improved catalytic activity for benzylamine and p-substituted benzylamine derivatives and produced good turnover numbers (TONs) for aliphatic amines. Moreover, the heterogeneous Ru@E-MoS2 nanocatalyst maintained its catalytic performance for five cycles of benzylamine oxidation reaction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.