Synthesis and characterization of Al-modified SBA-15 for Fischer?Tropsch synthesis (FTS) reaction
- Synthesis and characterization of Al-modified SBA-15 for Fischer?Tropsch synthesis (FTS) reaction
- 문동주; 임성수; 노영수; 양은혁; 홍기훈; 이재석; 김나영; 정재선; Janardhan L. Hodala; 이관영
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 42, NO 1-334
- In this work, we synthesized a Co-based catalyst supported on modified SBA-15 to obtain the uniform particle size of active metal and selective products with certain carbon number distribution. For the comparison, modified SBA-15 was prepared with the different molar ratios of Si/Al = 5, 7 and 10 and compared with the SBA-15 support. Catalysts were prepared by the impregnation method and prepared catalysts were characterized by various analytical techniques such as N-2 physisorption, XRD, SAXS, TPR, NH3-TPD, FT-IR, and TEM. It was found that, by adding the aluminum to SBA-15, the catalyst acid site was increased and it produced a relatively middle range of hydrocarbons. It was also found that the interaction between cobalt metal and the support was increased, affecting the catalyst activity for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.