Reconfigurable and Portable Highly Sensitive Biosensor Platform for ISFET and Enzyme-Based Sensors
- Reconfigurable and Portable Highly Sensitive Biosensor Platform for ISFET and Enzyme-Based Sensors
- 이현정; 이기영; Ikho Lee; Seung-Woo Lee; Chanoh Park; Donghoon Kim; Jeong-Soo Lee; Byungsub Kim
- biosensor platform; Si NW ISFET; enzyme-based catechol sensor; amperometry; cyclic voltammetry; linear sweep voltammetry
- Issue Date
- IEEE sensors journal
- VOL 16, NO 11-4451
- This paper presents a portable low-cost biosensor platform for ion-sensitive field-effect transistor (ISFET) and enzyme-based sensors. To meet various demands of diagnosis, our portable platform is designed to perform cyclic voltammetry, amperometry, and linear sweep voltammetry for enzyme-based sensor and ISFET sensor. For compatibility with various sensors which require various electrical driving schemes, our system can be easily reconfigured by simple switches. In addition, with disposable printed-circuit-board packages, sensors can be easily replaced. Our platform was tested with various sensors in various measurement methods. In cyclic voltammetry test with a model analyte K3Fe(CN)(6), a graph provided by our system has 4.79% relative error at a current peak compared with the data acquired by a 18 times more expensive commercial system. In cyclic voltammetry and amperometry tests with the laccase enzyme-based sensors, our system achieved sensitivities of 341 and 500 mu A/mM/cm(2), respectively. By running a sensitive SiNW ISFET on our platform in linear sweep voltammetry, we could build a low-cost portable pH sensor system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.