A study on the separation and extraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in water sample by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry
- A study on the separation and extraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in water sample by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry
- 이원 *; 홍지은; 박송자; 표희수; 김인환
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; Extraction methods; GC/MS
- Issue Date
- 분석과학; Analytical Science & Technology
- VOL 11, NO 5, 321-331
- The separation and sample extraction methods of 19 polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in water samples were investigated by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) and some extraction methods involved liquid-liquid extraction, disk extraction and solid-phase extraction methods. The separation of 19 PAHs was possible by partial variation of oven temperature of GC/MS in temperature range 80~310℃. Extraction procedures of PAHs in water samples were somewhat modified and compared as extraction recoveries and the simplicity of methods. Extraction recoveries of PAHs were 71.3~109.5% by liquid-liquid extraction method. By using disk extraction, good extraction recoveries (80.7~94.9%) were obtained in case of C_(18) disk extraction method by filtration. And extraction recoveries of PAHs by C_(18) solid-phase were in the range of 51.8~77.9%. Method detection limits (S/N=5) of 19 PAHs were in the range of 0.25~6.25 ppb by liquid-liquid extraction and solid-phase extraction and 0.05~1.25 ppb by disk extraction methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.