A 360Hz DC ripple-voltage suppression scheme in three-phase soft-switched buck converter
- A 360Hz DC ripple-voltage suppression scheme in three-phase soft-switched buck converter
- 최주엽; 고종진; 송중호; 최익; 정승기
- pulse frequency modulation; duty ratio modulation; harmonic injection; high power factor; low frequency voltage ripple
- Issue Date
- 대한전기학회논문지 : 전기기기및에너지변환시스템부문B; The Transactions of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- VOL 49, NO 12, 813-820
- A technique to suppress the low frequency ripple voltage of the DC output in three phase buck diode converter is presented in this paper. The proposed pulse frequency modulation methods and duty ratio modulation methods are employed to regulate the output voltage of the buck diode converter and guarantee zero-current-switching(ZCS) of the switch over the wide load range. The proposed control methods used in this paper provide generally good performance such as low THD of the input line current and unity power factor. In addition, control methods can be effectively used to suppress the low frequency ripple voltage appeared in the dc output voltage. The harmonic injection technique illustrates its validity and effectiveness through the simulations and experiments.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.