A study on the pretreatment of egg and dried pork for determination of selenium using ICP/MS
- A study on the pretreatment of egg and dried pork for determination of selenium using ICP/MS
- 박경수; 김선태
- pretreatment; selenium; egg; dried pork; ICP-MS
- Issue Date
- 분석과학; Analytical Science & Technology
- VOL 14, NO 6, 465-470
- A pretreatment procedure was performed to improve recovery of selenium from enriched egg and dried pork. Samples were digested with only HNO3 in beaker at 150 for 3 hrs, and Se was determined by ICP-MS. Recovery of selenium was 94.2%, and its C.V. value was 2.48%. The analytical results of Se by this method were 0.13 - 2.71 mg/kg for egg and 0.36 - 4.19 mg/kg for dried pork.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.