A study on the ZnO thin film SAW filter by RF sputter
- A study on the ZnO thin film SAW filter by RF sputter
- 박용욱; 신현용; 박정흠; 강종윤; 심성훈; 최지원; 윤석진; 김현재; 김경환; 최형욱
- ZnO thin film; preferred orientation; resistivity; RF magnetron sputter; SAW; Propagation velocity; Insertion loss
- Issue Date
- TEEM (한국전기전자재료학회)
- VOL 14, NO 6, 481-486
- ZnO thin films on glass substrate were depostied by RF magnetron reactive sputter with various argon/oxygen gas ratios and substrate temperatures. Crystallinities, surface morphologies, chemical compositions, and electrical properties of the films were investigated by XRD, SEM, XPS and electrometer(keithley 617). All films showed a strong preferred orientation along the c-axis on glass substrate, and the chemical stoichiometry was obtained at Ar/O$_2$.=50/50. The propagation velocity of ZnO SAW filter was about 2,590 m/sec and insertion loss was a minimum value of abut -21dB.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.