Synthesis and activity as a glycosidase inhibitor of 2,8-dihydroxyindolizidines
- Synthesis and activity as a glycosidase inhibitor of 2,8-dihydroxyindolizidines
- 나호성; 최재혁; 유재훈; 신계정; 유경호; 김동진; 박상우
- Indolizidine Alkaloids; 2,8-Dihydroxyindolizidines; Glycosidase Inhibitor; Four Diastereomers
- Issue Date
- VOL 48, NO 11, 2365-2378
- The synthesis and enzyme assay of 2,8-dihydroxyindolizidines (5) were described. Four diastereomers of these were prepared from trans-4-hydroxy-L-proline (6) which is commercially available amino acid. Among synthetic compounds 5a1 and 5b2 showed medium potent inhibition to α-amyloglycosidase, while 5a2 displayed medium activity to α-glucosidase
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.