Three-dimensional structure of the Ras-interacting domain of RalGDS
- Three-dimensional structure of the Ras-interacting domain of RalGDS
- Lan Huang; Xiangwei Weng; Franz Hofer; G. Steven Martin; 김성호
- signal transduction; Ras; Ral; Ral GDS
- Issue Date
- Nature structural biology
- VOL 4, NO 8, 609-615
- The Ras-interacting domains of the the protein-kinase Raf and the Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator, RalGDS, lack extensive sequence similarity, but their overall three-dimensional structures are very similar to each other. Mutational analysis indicated that three residues in the RalGDS domain are critical for its interaction with Ras.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.