Mass spectrometric fragmentation of 1-alkyl-5-bromo-4-hydroxypyridazin-6-ones under electron ionization conditions
- Mass spectrometric fragmentation of 1-alkyl-5-bromo-4-hydroxypyridazin-6-ones under electron ionization conditions
- 이운철; 이원; 김연제; 박송자; 정주화; 조수동; 윤용진
- EI-MS spectra; Some Pyridazones; Fragmentation pathaway
- Issue Date
- Rapid communications in mass spectrometry : RCM
- VOL 12, NO 19, 1297-1302
- The mass spectral fragmentation pathways of 1-alkyl-5-bromo-4-hydroxypyridazin-6-ones were studied under electron ionization by means of low resolution, high resolution and metastable ion analysis techniques. The principal fragmentation pathways of these compounds involved various skeletal rearrangements that involve transfer of hydrogen from the alkyl group to the carbonyl oxygen and to the N(1) and N(2) atoms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.