A study on the acid digestion bomb pretreatment method of fire retardant chemicals (DBDPE-Sb₂O₃) for the determination of antimony
- A study on the acid digestion bomb pretreatment method of fire retardant chemicals (DBDPE-Sb₂O₃) for the determination of antimony
- 최종금; 박제안; 박경수; 김선태; 김영상
- pretreatment of fire retardant; antimony in fire retardant; determination of antimony; Sb in DBDPE-Sb₂O₃
- Issue Date
- 분석과학; Analytical Science & Technology
- VOL 13, NO 6, 731-735
- 상용되는 난연제인 DBDPE-Sb₂O₃증 안티몬을 신속 정확하게 분석하기 위하여 가압 산 분해법을 이용하여 전처리하였다. DBDPE-Sb₂O₃시료를 가압 산 분해장치 내에서 H₂SO₄:HCl(1:2) 혼합산을 가하여 220℃에서 2시간 동안 분해시킨 후 AAS를 이용하여 Sb를 정량하였다. 그 결과 99.6-99.8%의 회수율과 0.94-1.07%의 변동계수값을 얻었다. 이 전처리 방법을 실제시료에 적용하여 40.3과 36.3%의 Sb 함량을 구할 수 있었다.
The acid digestion bomb pretreatment method for the determination of antimony in a commercial fire retardant material sample (DBDPE-Sb₂O₃) was studied. DBDPE-Sb₂O₃sample was digested with H₂SO₄:HCl (1 :2) mixture in digestion bomb at 220℃ for 2hrs. and antimony was determined by atomic absorption spectrophotometry. Recovery of 99.6-99.8% and C.V. of 0.94-1.07% for Sb was obtained for spiked real samples. In the present method, the analytical results obtained for antimony were 40.3 and 36.3% (w/w), respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.