Determination of bisphenol-A using GC/MS in can materials
- Determination of bisphenol-A using GC/MS in can materials
- 김기철; 김양희; 최옥경; 고환욱; 임준래; 조규홍; 조현우; 김혜영; 김명수; 명승운
- endocrine disruptors; bisphenol-A; GC/MS; can materials
- Issue Date
- 분석과학; Analytical Science & Technology
- VOL 14, NO 6, 499-503
- A new simple, rapid and sensitive gas chromatographic techinque for the determination of bisphenol-A in can materials, which is the major material of epoxy resin and polycarbonate polymer, is proposed. This method is characterised by derivatization of the bisphenol-A with a acylating reagent forming the acetate derivative to optimize the chromatographic property. The detection of bisphenol-A is performed based on GC/MS (gas chromatography/mass spectrometry).
Severl beverages were analyzed by the proposed method for determination of bisphenol-A. Bisphenol=A was assayer the range of 0.11 ~ 11.40 ug/can from the can materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.