Electrical properties of Pt/SrBi2Ta2O9/Ta2O5/Si ferroelectric gate structure
- Electrical properties of Pt/SrBi2Ta2O9/Ta2O5/Si ferroelectric gate structure
- 최훈상; 박군상; 허재성; 최인훈; 김용태; 김성일
- SBT; 강유전체; Ta2O5; MOD; MFISFET; 전기적특성
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 39, S228-S231
- We propose the Pt/SrBi2Ta2O9/Ta2O5/Si structure using Ta2O5 as the bu er layer for the
application of non-destructive read-out memory. The Ta2O5 lms were deposited on p-type Si (100)
substrates by rf-magnetron sputtering and the SrBi2Ta2O9 lms were deposited by metal organic
deposition (MOD) method. Coercive eld that decisively a ects the memory window becomes
greater by inserting the Ta2O5 bu er layer between ferroelectric thin lm and silicon substrate
and thus the memory window also increases with an electric eld to the SrBi2Ta2O9. The C-V
characteristics of the Pt/SrBi2Ta2O9 (195 nm)/Ta2O5 (36 nm)/Si structure shows memory window
of 0.5-2.7 V at the applied voltage of 3-7 V. The leakage current density is 1.7 10􀀀8 A/cm2, even
at the high voltage of 10 V.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.