Effect of microstructure on the microwave properties in dielectric ceramics.
- Effect of microstructure on the microwave properties in dielectric ceramics.
- 박재환; 김병국; 박재관; 김윤호
- cavity resonator; Electromagnetic simulation; Microwave ceramics; Quality factor
- Issue Date
- Journal of the European Ceramic Society
- VOL 21, NO 15, 2669-2672
- Electromagnetic simulation of the quality factor measurement was compared to the measurement with a network analyzer.
Scattering matrix S21 obtained from the network analyzer was compared to the S21 obtained from the simulation. From electric
field distribution, the dominant resonant TE01d mode could be easily determined. The effects of the pore and the conductive inclusion
inside the dielectric were investigated. The quality factor decreased with the pore and the second phase in the dielectrics. The
decrease of quality factor is more significant when dielectric have conductive inclusions inside the dielectric. Due to the limitations
in computer resources and analysis time, the size of the inclusions inside the dielectrics in simulation are not actual size. # 2001
Elsevier Science Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.