Rheology of slurries and effects of polymer volume ratio in aqueous PZT tape casting
- Rheology of slurries and effects of polymer volume ratio in aqueous PZT tape casting
- 신효순; 이동균; 강종윤; 최지원; 김현재; 윤석진
- polymer volume ratio; PZT; Aqueous tape casting; Binder; Plasticizer
- Issue Date
- Korean Journal of Ceramics
- VOL 7, NO 1, 16-19
- For the fast dry of the aqueous tape, the process which water was reaplaced by organic solvent was proposed. Socalled, it was the solvent washing dry. Three organic solvents (methanol, ethanol and acetone) were selected for the washing solvent. The weight loss of the washed tapes was measured to evaluate the dry rate of the tapes and dried tapes were examined the generation of the cracks with the variations of the organic solvent and the washing time. Methanol, ethanol and acetone were available organic solvents for this method. The tapes washed in methanol, ethanol and acetone were dried rapidly for twenty minutes. After thirty minutes, the weight losses were not found any more, The solvent of the lower surface tension can decreases the crack of dried tape. If solvent substitutes water completely, though it was fast dried, crack can be eliminated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.