Electrical conductivity and defect structure of yttria-doped ceria-stabilized zirconia
- Electrical conductivity and defect structure of yttria-doped ceria-stabilized zirconia
- 이종호; 윤성민; 김병국; 김주선; 이해원; 송휴섭
- zirconia; yttria; Electrical conductivity; defect structure; electrical properties; transport properties
- Issue Date
- Solid state ionics
- VOL 144, NO 1-2, 175-184
- The electrical property and defect structure of 12 mro CeO2–ZrO2, which has been known for good mechanical and
thermal properties, were studied in order to investigate the possibility of its use as a solid electrolyte for electrochemical
device, like electrolyser, sensor and fuel cell. The electrical conductivity of 12 mro CeO2–ZrO2 was greatly enhanced and
electrolytic domain boundary ŽEDB. was also extended to low PO with yttria doping, which were readily comparable with 2
those of commercial electrolyte, YSZ, CSZ. Unlike normal stabilized zirconia, saturation point of electrical conductivity
appeared at higher doping concentration Ž12–15 mro yttria. and the activation energy was not also changed seriously with
doping till 15 mro yttria doping. q2001 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.