A study on the survey of water quality by the analysis of components causing eutrophication in Tanchon
- A study on the survey of water quality by the analysis of components causing eutrophication in Tanchon
- 이재성; 이원; 이수원; N. V. Tung; 장해종
- eutrophication; ecotest; FIA; IC; Tanchon
- Issue Date
- 한국환경분석학회지; J. of the Korean Society for Environmental Analysis
- VOL 5, NO 4, 265-268
- Water quality was investigated by the analysis of components causing eutrophication in Tanchon. The home-made detection kit(Ecotect) was utilized for the measurement of COD, nitrate and phosphate. The home-made detection system by the means of noble FIA for ammonia and nitrite and IC for chloride and sulfate were also between 15.9~26.9 ppm, 1.5~3.0 ppm and 9.0~20.0ppm respectively. Therefore the results of high contaminant in Tanchon bring forth the necessity monitoring water resources constantly in the long run. Successfully home-made Ecotest, FIA and noble IC play a very important rile on the prompt survey of ambient water quality.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.