An alkylsilylhenoxy PPV chromophore.
- An alkylsilylhenoxy PPV chromophore.
- 진성호; 이형종; 갈영순; 정태형; 조현남; E. Elif Gurel; F.E. Karasz
- electroluminescence; silicon containing PPV; polymer blend chromophone
- Issue Date
- Synthetic Metals
- VOL 130, 203-212
- The synthesis and characterization of a poly(p-phenylene vinylene)(PPV) based chromophore containing polymer, poly[2-4'-dimethyldodecylsilylphenyloxy-1,4-phenylene vinylene](SiPhOPPV), in single and multilayer configurations have been investigated. The maximum brightness and efficiency were found to be 2600 cd/m2 at 23 V and 0.24lm/W at 12 V for double layer device configuration in which PEDOT (25nm) was compared to those for other related blends. When SiPhOPPV is used in a double layer blend system was also investigated and the results compared to those for other related blends. when SiPhOPPV is used in a double layer blend configuration, EL intensity as well as device efficiency increased by a factor of 5. The composition of blend systems, the ratio of hole and electron transport components and the degree of phase separation between different chromophores are found to be important parameters for the divice efficiency and balanced charge injection.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.