Degradation of soft magnetic properties of Fe-Hf-N films after annealing
- Degradation of soft magnetic properties of Fe-Hf-N films after annealing
- 제해준; 박재환; 김영환; 김병국
- Fe-Hf-N 박막; 열처리; 연자기특성; 특성 열화; 초미세결정구조
- Issue Date
- 한국결정학회지; Korean Journal of Crystallography
- VOL 12, NO 3, 182-187
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the degradation of soft magnetic properties of Fe-Hf-N
thin films after annealing in vacuum. They were annealed at 450oC~650oC. The microstructure and
crystal phase of the selected area of the thin films were analyzed by TEM and SAD. After annealing
at 450oC~600oC, the coercivity of the films increased by 0.2 Oe and the effective permeability
decreased by 1500 as compared with them before annealing due to the growth of a-Fe crystallites.
The saturation magnetic flux density of the films increased by 0.5 KG after annealing under 600oC.
However, the soft magnetic properties of the film annealed at 650oC degraded abruptly, which was
attributed to the destruction of nano-crystalline microstructure of the film due to the rapid growth of
a-Fe crystallites with the segregation of N sited in the a-Fe lattice into HfN.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.