Effect of rapid thermal anneal on the magnetoresistive properties of magnetic tunnel junction
- Effect of rapid thermal anneal on the magnetoresistive properties of magnetic tunnel junction
- 이경일; 이제형; 이우영; 이긍원; 하재근; 신경호
- magnetic tunnel junction; tunneling magetoresistance; rapid thermal anneal
- Issue Date
- Journal of Magnetics
- VOL 6, NO 4, 126-128
- The effect of rapid thermal anneal (RTA) has been investigated on the properties of an FeMn exchange-biased magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) using magnetoresistance and I-V measurements and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The runneling magnetoresistance (TMR) in an as-grown MTJ is found to be ~27%, while the TMR in MTJs annealed by RTA increases with annealing temperature up to 300℃, reaching ~46%. A TEM image reveals a structural change in the interface of Al₂O₃ layer for the MTJ annealed by RTA at 300℃. The oxide barrier parameters are found to vary abruptly with annealing time within a few ten seconds. Our results demonstrate that the present RTA enhances the magnetoresistance, Rapid thermal anneal
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.