A study on the conduction path in undoped polycrystalline diamond films
- A study on the conduction path in undoped polycrystalline diamond films
- 이범주; 안병태; 이재갑; 백영준
- undoped polycrystalline diamond films; Conduction path; Impedance spectroscopy; Electroplating; Electroetching
- Issue Date
- Diamond and related materials
- VOL 10, NO 12, 2174-2177
- The conduction path in as-grown undoped diamond films deposited by chemical vapor deposition has been investigated by
employing impedance spectroscopy, electroplating and electroetching. The thickness- and direction-dependencies of electrical
resistivity did not agree with the previously known surface conduction model. The Cu electroplating and Ag electroetching results
showed that the current path followed the grain boundaries within the diamond films. The Cu electroplating of diamond film with
an insulating surface layer also showed that the grain boundaries within the films were the main conduction path in undoped
polycrystalline films. 2001 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.