A study on the desorption behaviors of some heavy metals on duolite GT-73 chelating resin
- A study on the desorption behaviors of some heavy metals on duolite GT-73 chelating resin
- 김숙영; 이재석; 김영만; 최범석
- duolite GT-73 chelating resin; dsesorption of heavy metals; solubility product of metal sulfides
- Issue Date
- 분석과학; Analytical Science & Technology
- VOL 14, NO 6, 530-534
- Effect of stripping solutions on the Duolite GT-73 chelating resin for ten elements, Ag(Ⅰ), Al(Ⅲ), Ca(Ⅱ), Cd(Ⅱ), Cu(Ⅱ), Fe(Ⅱ), Hg(Ⅱ), Mn(Ⅱ), Pb(Ⅱ), and Zn(Ⅱ), was investigated. Relation between affinities of the metal ions and solubility products of metal sulfides was studied. The smaller the solubility product of metal sulfideis, the larger the affinitie with the ionsis. The ions which have the solubility products larger than 10^-(23) could be effectively desorbed with nitric acid. Complexation with chloride ion enhanced the desorption efficiencies of the ions having moderately strong affinity with the resin. The ions which have very strong affinity by the chelating resin can be desorbed by complextion with thiourea and hydrochloric acid.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.