Inoculated acicular ferrite microstructure and mechanical properties
- Inoculated acicular ferrite microstructure and mechanical properties
- 변정수; 심재혁; 서진유; 오영주; 조영환; 심재동; 이동녕
- low carbon steel; Inoculation; Acicular ferrite; Microstructure; Toughness; Strength
- Issue Date
- Materials science & engineering. A, Structural materials : properties, microstructure and processing
- VOL 319-321, 326-331
- Low carbon–manganese wrought steels with three different microstructures were prepared by different thermomechanical
treatments without changing the chemical composition and their mechanical properties were compared. The microstructure of fine
interlocking acicular ferrite nucleated intragranularly at Ti2O3 inclusions shows higher strength and good toughness at low
temperatures than those of coarser polygonal ferrite/pearlite and aligned ferrite with second phase. © 2001 Elsevier Science B.V.
All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.