Synthesis and in vitro binding affinities of 1-azabicyclic compounds as muscarinic ligands.
- Synthesis and in vitro binding affinities of 1-azabicyclic compounds as muscarinic ligands.
- 차주환; 조용서; 배애님; 고훈영; 정대영; 공재양; 이은; 최경일
- 1-azabicyclic compounds
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 11, NO 21, 2855-2857
- Two series of compounds, 2 and 3, were synthesized and their binding affinities were evaluated for the human recombinant
muscarinic M1 receptor subtype expressed in CHO cells. Comparing their binding affinities for the NMS binding sites and the
Oxo-M binding sites, they were assumed as agonists. In particular, compound 2e was a good ligand for the agonist binding sites
with an IC50 of 23 nM, which represents over 1585 times stronger binding than for the antagonist binding sites. # 2001 Elsevier
Science Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.