6-Hydroxy-1,3-dioxin-4-ones as non-peptidic HIV protease inhibitors
- 6-Hydroxy-1,3-dioxin-4-ones as non-peptidic HIV protease inhibitors
- 이용섭; 이용실; 이재열; 김순남; 이종교; 박호군
- HIV; non-peptidic; inhibitor; pyrone; 1,3-dioxin-4-one; sulfonamide
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 10, NO 23, 2625-2627
- HIV protease inhibitors containing 6-hydroxy-1,3-dioxin-4-one ring system as a new scaffold have been prepared. Among them, compound 4d showed potent HIV protease inhibitory activity (IC50 = 0.01 microM) and antiviral activity in cell culture (EC50 = 0.96 microM, SI = 65.69).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.