Analysis and optimization of the magnetomechanical properties of Terfenol-D composites at audio frequencies
- Analysis and optimization of the magnetomechanical properties of Terfenol-D composites at audio frequencies
- M. Pasquale; C. Sasso; 임상호
- dynamic characterization; hysteresis modeling; preisach modeling; giant magnetostriction; polymer-bonded composites; terfenol-D
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 35, NO 5, 3829-3831
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.