Improvement in diffusion barrier properties of PECVD W-N thin film by low energy BF2+ implantation
- Improvement in diffusion barrier properties of PECVD W-N thin film by low energy BF2+ implantation
- 김동준; 김용태; 박영균; 심현상; 박종완
- PECVD; W-N; BF2+ implantation; diffusion barrier
- Issue Date
- Proc. of EOS/SPIE Symposium on Microelectronic Manufacturing Technologies
- The structural and electrical properties of BF2+ implanted PECVD tungsten nitride thin film were investigated. After BF2+ implantation with 40keV and 1 X 1017 B ions/㎠, W-B+-N layer was formed at the surface region of W-N films. The ternary layer maintained the microcrystalline state and prevented nitrogen out-diffusion form W-N thin film after annealing at 800 degrees C for 30 min. The overall electrical resistivity of W-B+-N/W-N thin film is 200 (mu) (Omega) cm, which is higher than that of W-N thin film because of forming the ternary phase. BF2+ implanted tungsten nitride thin film improved thermal stability against Cu diffusion more than W-N thin film.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.