Synthesis and antibacterial activities of new carbapenems having a proline reverse amide moiety at the C-2 position
- Synthesis and antibacterial activities of new carbapenems having a proline reverse amide moiety at the C-2 position
- 황순호; 신계정; 강용구; 김동진; 김동찬; 유경호; 박상우; 이기정
- 1 - β - Methylcarbapenems; proline reverse amide moiety; antibacterial activities
- Issue Date
- Archiv der Pharmazie
- VOL 331, NO 4, 139-142
- The synthesis of new 1β-methylcarbapenems (1a–l) having a proline reverse amide moiety at the C-2 position and their in vitro antibacterial activities are described. The compounds were evaluated by the Mueller-Hinton agar dilution method and compared with meropenem as control. Aliphatic amides (1a–h) are found to show greater antibacterial activity than aromatic amides (1i–l). Moreover, C-2 free amino compound (1m) reveals greater activity than any other amide compounds (1a–l).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.