Synthesis and biological properties of new 1 β -methylcarbapenems
- Synthesis and biological properties of new 1 β -methylcarbapenems
- 신계정; 유경호; 김동진; 박상우; 고봉석; 이상주; 허재두; 박승용
- Antibiotics; Antibacterials; Substituent effects
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 8, 1607-1612
- The synthesis and biological activity of the novel series of 1β-methylcarbapenems, 1 and 2 were described. Most compounds displayed high potent antibacterial activity. The best compound in this series, 2a (IH201; R2=NH2) showed an excellent and a broad spectrum as well as high renal DHP-I stability. It also possessed good in vivo efficacy and high safety.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.