RBS/channeling studies on the heteroepitaxially grown Y2O3 film on Si(100)
- RBS/channeling studies on the heteroepitaxially grown Y2O3 film on Si(100)
- 김효배; M.H. Cho; S.W. Whangbo; C.N. Whang; S.C. Choi; 최원국; 송종한; S.O. Kim
- Double domain structure; Yttrium oxide; Si substrate; Heteroepitaxially grown; Crystalline defects
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 320, NO 2, 169-172
- The heteroepitaxially grown yttrium oxide layer by an ionized cluster beam (ICB) on a Si(100) substrate was investigated by Rutherford backscattering spectrometry (RBS)/channeling. The channeling minimum value (χmin) of the Y2O3 layer on Si(100) is 0.28, and this is the smallest value among those reported. From the channeling polar plots, it is found that Y2O3 film grown on Si(100) oriented with (110) direction and has a double domain structure. The 〈110〉 axis of Y2O3 layer is exactly parallel to the (100) axis of the Si substrate. It is also observed that the interface region of Y2O3 film has more crystalline defects than the surface region.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.