Adsorption of benzene and toluene vapors on activated carbon fiber at 298, 323, and 348 K
- Adsorption of benzene and toluene vapors on activated carbon fiber at 298, 323, and 348 K
- 윤정호; 황경엽; 최대기
- adsorption; equilibrium; benzene/toluene
- Issue Date
- Journal of chemical and engineering data
- VOL 43, NO 5, 843-845
- The adsorption equilibria for benzene and toluene vapors on commercially available activated carbon fiber were measured by a static volumetric technique. The equilibrium measurements were made at 298.15, 323.15, and 348.15 K and pressures up to 8.7 kPa for benzene and 3.4 kPa for toluene, respectively.
The results were correlated by the Dubinin-Astakhov equation, which is a fundamental theoretical
relation for describing the filling of micropores
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.