Crystallographic orientation dependence of carbon incorporation in atmospheric and low pressure MOCVD.
- Crystallographic orientation dependence of carbon incorporation in atmospheric and low pressure MOCVD.
- 손창식; 조신호; 최인훈; 김성일; 김용태; 정상욱
- carbon; MOCVD; GaAs; orientation
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 41, NO 6, 876-879
- In order to investigate the crystallographic orientation dependence of the electrical properies of carbon (C)-doped GaAs epolayers, we performed by high-index GaAs substractes. Epitaxial growths were carried out using atmospheric and low pressure metalorganic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) with C tetrabromide (CBr₄) as the C source. The electrical properties of C-doped GaAs showed a strong crystallographic orientation dependence. The hole concentrations of the C-doped GaAs epilayers rapidly decreased with increasing offset angle and had a (311)A peak. The crystallographic orientation dependences of hole concentration and of the activation energy, when using both MOCVD systems, showed the same tendency, implying that C incorporation on a growing surface proceeded thriugh a similar surface reaction process in both MOCVD systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.