High frequency response of bragg reflector type film bulk acoustic wave resonator
- High frequency response of bragg reflector type film bulk acoustic wave resonator
- 김주형; 이시형; 안진호; 이전국
- bragg reflector; FBAR; AlN
- Issue Date
- Integrated Ferroelectrics
- VOL 41, 145-154
- We fabricated a Bragg reflector type FBAR using AlN piezoelectric with quarter wavelength thickness, where the Bragg reflector was composed of W-SiO2 pairs. By numerical simulation considering actual acoustic losses of each layer, we analyzed the frequency response of the resonator and could explain it using an equivalent circuit with parasitic elements. The Effective electromechanical coupling constant (K 2 eff ) and the Quality factor (Qs ), figures of merit of the resonator, were about 1.1% and 307, respectively.</ab>
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.