Analysis of wet surface finned-tube evaporator of an air source heat pump.
- Analysis of wet surface finned-tube evaporator of an air source heat pump.
- 백영진; 장영수; 김영일
- heat and mass transfer; finned-tube; evaporator; wet surface; heat pump
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration
- VOL 10, NO 4, 211-219
- In this study, in-situ performance test of a wet surface finned-tube evaporator of an air source heat pump which has a rating capacity of 20 RT is carried out. Since test conditions, such as indoor and outdoor air conditions cannot be controlled to satify the standard test conditions, experiments are done with the inlet air conditions as they exist. From the experimental data, air side heat and mass transfer coefficients were calculated by the well known heat and mass transfer analogy and tube-by-tube method. Since current procedure underpredicted the experimental sensible heat factor(SHF), a proper empirical parameter was introduced to predict the experimental data with satisfactory results. This study provides the method of evaluating the heat and mass transfer coefficients of a wet surface finned-tube evaporator of which in-situ performance test is necessary.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.