An efficient synthesis of morpholin-2-one derivatives using glycolaldehyde dimer by the Ugi multicomponent reaction
- An efficient synthesis of morpholin-2-one derivatives using glycolaldehyde dimer by the Ugi multicomponent reaction
- 김영배; 최은희; 금교창; 강순방; 이덕형; 고훈영; 김유승
- morpholin-2-one derivatives
- Issue Date
- Organic letters
- VOL 3, NO 26, 4149-4152
- A new one-pot procedure for the efficient synthesis of novel 3-substituted morpholin-2-one-5-carboxamide derivatives using commercially
available glycolaldehyde dimer as a bifunctional component with various r-amino acids and isocyanides by the Ugi five-center three-component
reaction (U-5C-3CR) was developed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.