Electrorheology of the suspension based on chitosan adipate as a new anhydrous ER fluid
- Electrorheology of the suspension based on chitosan adipate as a new anhydrous ER fluid
- 최웅수; 고영건
- electrorheological fluid; bingham flow; conduction model; chitosan adipate
- Issue Date
- KSTLE: international journal / The Korean society of tribologists & lubrication engineers
- VOL 2, NO 2, 142-145
- The electrorheology of the chitosan adipnate suspension in silicone oil was investigated. Chitosan adipnatesuspension showed a typical ER response (Bingham flow behavior) upon application of an electric field. The shear stress for the chitosan adipnate suspension exhibited a linear dependence on the volume fraction of particle and an electric field power of 1.88. The experimental results for the chitosan adipnate suspension correlated with the conduction models and this suspension was found to be an anbydrous ER fluid.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.