Applications of 1,1-Diphenylethylene chemistry in anionic synthesis of polymers with controlled structures
- Applications of 1,1-Diphenylethylene chemistry in anionic synthesis of polymers with controlled structures
- Roderic P. Quirk; 유태준; 이영준; 김정안; 이범재
- anionic polymerization; living anionic polymerization; 1,1-Diphenylethylene; block copolymers; star-branched polymers; multifuntional initiators; miktoam star polymers; functionalized polymers; macromonomers; dilithium initiators
- Issue Date
- Advances in polymer science; Fortschritte der Hochpolymeren-Forschung
- VOL 153, 67-162
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.