Effect of cross-link density and hydrophilicity of PU on blood compatibility of hydrophobic PS/hydrophilic PU IPNs
- Effect of cross-link density and hydrophilicity of PU on blood compatibility of hydrophobic PS/hydrophilic PU IPNs
- 노향우; 송미정; 한동근; 이두성; 안정훈; 김성철
- polyurethane-polystyrene interpenetrating polymer network (PU/PS IPNs); blood compatibility; platelet adhesion; phase separation; degree of mixing; microdomain structure
- Issue Date
- Journal of biomaterials science, Polymer edition
- VOL 10, NO 1, 123-143
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.