Study on the Mechanical Relaxations of a Zr36Ti24Be40 Amorphous Alloy by Time-Temperature Superposition Principle
- Study on the Mechanical Relaxations of a Zr36Ti24Be40 Amorphous Alloy by Time-Temperature Superposition Principle
- 정희태; 에릭플러리; 김원태; 김도향; K. Hono
- metallic glasses; mechanical relaxation; dynamic mechanical analyzer (DMA); time temperature superposition (TTS) principle; fragility index
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- VOL 73, NO 11, 3192-3197
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.