Frequency-dependent heat transfer enhancement from rectangular heated block array in a pulsating channel flow
- Frequency-dependent heat transfer enhancement from rectangular heated block array in a pulsating channel flow
- 문정우; 김서영; 조형희
- Heat transfer enhancement; Pulsating flow; Frequency; Resonance
- Issue Date
- International journal of heat and mass transfer
- VOL 48, NO 23-24, 4904-4913
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.