Poly(dimethylsiloxane)-based packaging technique for microchip fluorescence detection system applications
- Poly(dimethylsiloxane)-based packaging technique for microchip fluorescence detection system applications
- 김영환; 신경식; 강지윤; 양은경; 백경갑; 서대식; 주병권
- PDMS; Fluorescence detection; Finger-type p-i-n photodiode; interference filter; microchannel; on-chip; organic light-emitting diode (OLED); poly(dimethylsiloxane) (PDMS)-based packaging
- Issue Date
- Journal of microelectromechanical systems : a joint IEEE and ASME publication on microstructures, microactuators, microsensors, and microsystems
- VOL 15, NO 5, 1152-1158
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.