Evaluation of a MF membrane system composed of pre coagulation-sedimentation and chlorination for water reuse
- Evaluation of a MF membrane system composed of pre coagulation-sedimentation and chlorination for water reuse
- 이상협; B.C. Lee; 문소영; 최용수; N.Y. Jang; Y. Watanabe
- Fouling reduction; iron-silica based inorganic coagulant; pre-treatment; PVDF MF membrane; residual chlorination
- Issue Date
- Water science and technology: a journal of the International Association on Water Pollution Research
- VOL 54, NO 10, 115-121
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.