Consolidation and mechanical properties of nanostructured 2MoSi2-SiC composite synthesized by high-frequency induction heated combustion
- Consolidation and mechanical properties of nanostructured 2MoSi2-SiC composite synthesized by high-frequency induction heated combustion
- 김동기; 손인진; 고인용; 윤진국; Z.A. Munir
- High-frequency induction heated combustion; MoSi2-SiC composite; Combustion synthesis; Hardness; Fracture toughness
- Issue Date
- Materials science & engineering. A, Structural materials : properties, microstructure and processing
- VOL 457, NO 1-2, 368-372
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.