Comparisons of Perceived Images in Multiview and Integral Photography Based Three-Dimensional Imaging Systems
- Comparisons of Perceived Images in Multiview and Integral Photography Based Three-Dimensional Imaging Systems
- Jung-Young Son; V.V. Saveljev; Kyung-Tae Kim; 박민철; 김성규
- Perceived Images; Multiview; Integral Photography; Three-Dimensional Imaging; IP; viewing zone; viewing zone cross section; image projected to viewers' eyes; viewing zone forming optics; binocular parallax
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 46, NO 3A, 1057-1059
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.