Enhanced Light Extraction from Nanoporous Surfaces of InGaN/GaN-Based Light Emitting Diodes
- Enhanced Light Extraction from Nanoporous Surfaces of InGaN/GaN-Based Light Emitting Diodes
- 김근주; 최재호; 배태성; 정미; 우덕하
- anodic aluminum oxide; inductively coupled plasma dry etching; nanoporous GaN surface; photoluminescence
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 46, NO 10A, 6682-6684
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.