Cleavage-induced fluorescence change via hydrophilicity control: A new strategy for biological application
- Cleavage-induced fluorescence change via hydrophilicity control: A new strategy for biological application
- 임창근; 이진성; 하태환; 권익찬; 안철희; 박수영
- Hydrophilicity control; Excimer emission; Cleavage; Microarray; Biomedical imaging
- Issue Date
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. A, Chemistry
- VOL 188, NO 2-3, 149-154
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.