Comparison of temperature and light intensity effects on the photooxidation of toluene-NOx-air mixture
- Comparison of temperature and light intensity effects on the photooxidation of toluene-NOx-air mixture
- 주옥정; 배귀남; 최지은; 이승복; 김영성; 문길주; 윤순창
- smog chamber; photooxidation; tolene; secondary organic aerosols; temperature; light intensity
- Issue Date
- 한국대기환경학회지; Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment (J. KOSAE)
- VOL 23, NO 3, 353-363
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.