Beneficial Effect of Hydrophilized Porous Polymer Scaffolds in Tissue-Engineered Cartilage Formation
- Beneficial Effect of Hydrophilized Porous Polymer Scaffolds in Tissue-Engineered Cartilage Formation
- 주영민; 박귀덕; 손준식; 김재진; 이종원; 한동근
- tissue engineering; porous polymer scaffolds; gas foaming method; plasma treatment; hydrophilization; chondrocyte
- Issue Date
- Journal of biomedical materials research. Part B, Applied biomaterials
- VOL 85, NO 1, 252-260
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.