Antitumor efficacy of cisplatin-loaded glycol chitosan nanoparticles in tumor-bearing mice
- Antitumor efficacy of cisplatin-loaded glycol chitosan nanoparticles in tumor-bearing mice
- 김종호; 김유신; 박경순; 이슬기; 남혜윤; 민경현; 조형곤; 박재형; 최귀원; 정서영; 박랑운; 김인산; 김광명; 권익찬
- hydrophobically modified glycol chitosan; self-assembled nanoparticles; cisplatin; drug delivery system; passive tumor targeting; in vivo antitumor efficacy
- Issue Date
- Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society
- VOL 127, NO 1, 41-49
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.