Properties of fluorine doped ZnO thin films deposited by magnetron sputtering
- Properties of fluorine doped ZnO thin films deposited by magnetron sputtering
- 윤희성; 이경석; 이택성; 정병기; 최덕균; 김동환; 김원목
- transparent conductig oxide; ZnO; Fluorine doping; fluorine doped ZnO film; magnetron sputtering; vacuum-annealing
- Issue Date
- Solar energy materials and solar cells : an international journal devoted to photovoltaic, photothermal, and photochemical solar energy conversion
- VOL 92, NO 11, 1366-1372
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.